One of the biggest concerns I hear from those with a history of dieting, is overeating during the holidays. So I wanted to create a Mini Series to help ease the stress for you.
In this guide, you'll learn:
- Simple strategies for navigating the holiday food scene, include setting yourself up for success with the right mindset
- Mindful eating techniques that will reduce the distractions that lead to overeating
- How to respond to food pushers, or diet talk
- What to do if you overeat, anyway.
- With a bonus video on Emotional Eating in social isolation during a Pandemic.
This guide is packed with tips, techniques and mental strategies for navigating social food situations in balance so that you can fully enjoy without feeling out of control.
**Since this is a downloadable file, refunds are not available**